- Steam Locos – some photos from 1972, inc. Chasewater June 25, 2017
- More steam loco photos 1966/7 June 23, 2017
- More from Neil Clarke’s Collection – A few pics from the Bodmin & Wenford Railway, Cornwall. June 22, 2017
- Railway Preservation in the 1980s & 90s – September 24, 1993 June 18, 2017
- The Colorado Railroad Museum – Glen Brewer June 16, 2017
- Canadian Rail
- Chasewater Railway
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Chasewater Railway Museum Bits & Pieces
- Classic Streamliners
- Foreign Railway Lines
- Forthcoming Attractions
- Industrial Steam Locomotives
- Model Railways
- Narrow Gauge
- Places visited
- Railway Companies
- Railway Glory Days
- Railway News
- Signal Boxes
- Some Early Lines
- Steam Age Daydreams
- Steam Locomotives
- Steam Preservation in the 1980s & 1990s
- Follow John D's Railway & Canal Blog on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Foreign Railway Lines
EPIC CATCH!!! Dashing Thru the Snow – CN Train 406 West at Salisbury, NB (Feb 3, 2015)
I’m not even sure how many locomotives this train had …
Railfanning Post Blizzard of 2015 Storm #3.
Canadian National Railway locomotive 2304 (ES44DC) plows through huge snow drifts and gives me a big ass snow shower as it leads the daily CN manifest train 406 West (Moncton, NB to Saint John, NB) at Salisbury, New Brunswick.
I’m not sure how the train crew can even see with all that snow on the locomotive’s nose!
Southern New Brunswick was hit with three major blizzards in less than a week, and there is more snow in the forecast.
Filmed at 3:05pm, Tuesday February 3, 2015 at mile 11 of the CN Sussex Subdivision.
Camera: Canon VIXIA HF R500
Don’t you just love snow!
Spectacular footage: NZ Train in snow
And now – with no connection whatever….
What did he expect??!!