- Railway Preservation in the 1980s and 1990s – January 22nd 1993 October 18, 2017
- Matlock Bath Illuminations, 2017 October 16, 2017
- Neil Clarke’s Collection – The Gwili Railway October 14, 2017
- Coming Soon – Halloween at Chasewater Railway October 12, 2017
- Railway Preservation in the 1980s & 1990s – Jan 29 1993 October 6, 2017
- Canadian Rail
- Chasewater Railway
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Chasewater Railway Museum Bits & Pieces
- Classic Streamliners
- Foreign Railway Lines
- Forthcoming Attractions
- Fun on the River
- Industrial Steam Locomotives
- Model Railways
- Narrow Gauge
- Neil clarke's Collection
- Places visited
- Railway Companies
- Railway Glory Days
- Railway News
- Signal Boxes
- Some Early Lines
- Steam Age Daydreams
- Steam Locomotives
- Steam Preservation in the 1980s & 1990s
- Follow John D's Railway & Canal Blog on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Events
Chasewater Railway’s Next Event
Sunday August 6th, Charity Day
Coming very soon, Chasewater Railway’s Annual Charity Day
A Few Quick Snaps taken at Mabel’s Vintage Fair, 23rd July 2017
Had a quick wander round at what appeared to be a very successful day, both inside and out, at Chasewater Railway for Mabel’s Vintage Fair.
Click on a pic to see a larger version.
Chasewater Railway’s Brewery Day
Some stills and video clips from Chasewater Railway’s
Brewery Day event, 2017.
Coming soon to Chasewater Railway
for train and beer fans!
Next Trains – Diesel Sat 24th June / Steam Sunday 25th June
Next event – July 9th Burton Breweries Locomotives Day 2017
Severn Valley Railway Gala
March 18th 2017.
Aston Manor Road Transport Museum Event
From Brownhills Bob’s Brownhills Blog
Click on the link for more info.
Chasewater Country Park Leaflet
The 2017 leaflet for the Chasewater Country Park Events is now available.